.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Wednesday, February 13, 2008

We are going to Disney World...yeah!!!







We are so excited we are getting ready to go to Disney World for 4days with a 7 day stay in Orlando. None of us have ever been so me and Andy are just as thrilled as the kids to go. It will be a great time together as a family. I wanted to post a picture of the wonderful resort we get to stay in. It looks so nice and has 7 pools, Eliana wants to try to swim in each one before we leave. I have dusted off my sewing machine to make us some matching family outfits for the trip. I think they turned out cute. I will post pictures of the whole family once we get back from Disney. For now check out how cute Eliana looks in the T-shirts I made for her.

No comments: