.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Tuesday, March 4, 2008

MOnkey Business




I wanted to try and learn to sew shorts so with the help of a good...very understanding friend who explained to me via phone I made my 1st pair of shorts ever. They were very easy and I plan to make more. The funny part is I had left over material so I decided to sew my little nephew, Liam some shorts as well. He is one so I guessed on how much fabric and such. Well I just knew the shorts where too small when I got done. So Elias decided his very special Monkey named Andy could use a pair of shorts. He keeps reminding me that Andy the monkey really loves the shorts and loves me too! I will however attempt again to make a pair for little Liam...but for now the shorts have gone to the monkey :)

No comments: