.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas 2008 in Yuma AZ



































































We had a nice Christmas this year,but we still missed family and friends back in TX. The kids got to open 3 gifts on Christmas Eve. We went to a simple church service and ate Chili at home. Christmas morning we watched the kids open their presents. They were very excited and thankful which was nice to see. Philip completely spoiled me this year!! I guess he knew turning 30 this year was a big deal. He got me some diamond earrings and a beautiful coach purse. I felt bad because he didn't get much ,do to the fact he had bought his new TV prior to Christmas. Plus the only other thing he wants is a Harley Davidson"not this year". Later that evening we hosted a dinner party with several couples and played some fun games. Philip got me a birthday cake and everyone sang me happy birthday. It was neat I have not had anyone other than family sing me happy birthday since I was a kid. When your birthday is on Christmas you can sometimes get a little cheated. However my family and friends are always so sweet to make sure my birthday doesn't go unnoticed. Thanks for my cards and gifts!!! Overall this Christmas went much greater than expected for being here in the desert.


1 comment:

The Cisneros Family said...

I LOVE the black and white family picture of yall... it's perfect! And ya'll look so happy.

Happy New Year! I'm off to bed. Pawpaw is 70 yrs old now and he wears me out.