.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Friday, May 22, 2009

Elias's Birthday Party

Well we went ahead and had Elias's birthday party early again...due to the fact that Andy will be gone for his real birthday and my mom was already in town. It was funny to finally get to throw him his Dinosaur party. I have had the decorations for his party for almost 4 years...lol. I had them left over from when I wanted to start my party planning business back in Richmond,Tx. I just had to hold on to the stuff...it was way too cute not to save for him. I think the party was a big hit with the kiddos. Elias is such my little man and I hate to see that he is growing up so fast. I know most moms start to realize they are not babies anymore by the age 2 or so but it really was not until this year I started to get the "he's not my baby anymore blues" so maybe after we get settled in the new country we will start on baby #3.

No comments: