.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My Sisters Beautiful House
























I have been telling friends for years how beautiful my sister has her house decorated and organized. Every time we get to go visit she has made even more lovely improvements to the house. I didn't get a picture of the nursery or my nephews room due to them being re-decorated. I sometimes think about moving back to TX and me going into business doing home decor with my sister. Well time will only tell but here are some pictures of my sister's really well decorated house.Celeste thanks for letting take pictures of the house!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Does your sis homeschool? the one room looks like a very well organized homeschool! Wish I had just a smidge of her decorating skills! You would both die laughing if you so how plain and boring my house is! Pretty sad..lol! Sorry your'e sick too! And no hubby to help!!! I know we reallt don't "know eachother " know each other, but if I lived near you I would totally come bring you homemade soup and take your kids for the day so you could just sleep! I know how it feels to be on your own with no help!!