.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Sunday, July 5, 2009

Trip back home to Tx

Well it was a really long and hot trip which took around 35hrs to drive. I had never drove more than 4 hrs in my life. So this trip all by myself with the kids and dogs was a HUGE thing for me to do. I feel proud that I pulled it off but will never drive that far again by myself unless I truly have to. We stayed first with my sister in Austin. With a house full of kids and dogs it was quite the adventure. The kids loved spending time with each other. The weather was very hot so we mostly stuck with indoor activities. The book store was one fun trip we took...the kids love books. Ice cream at Basket Robins was a nice cool treat. I also drove another 3 hrs from Austin to Houston with all the kids minus my little nephew. There we sent time with my aunt and uncle. The kids got to go to the zoo and play barbies with my aunt. We were also treated to yummy brisket...which was worth the 4hr drive. I took Eliana and her best friend from back home to this huge pizza place. It was so cute to see them together again it was like they started off right where they left off over a year ago. Let's see we also did some rescue work and helped 2 little doggies find their home after they were wandering the streets. My cousin had us over to her house to stay for a few days and we had fun swimming over at her pool. Then we headed back to Austin stayed a few more days.Had a mini-birthday party for the kids because they will miss each others birthdays for quite some time. We feel blessed to have been able to see our friends and family. It was hard to depart as this may be the last time we see them for around 3 years. Thanks to all of my family for opening up your homes to us.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

You are a brave woman to drive that far with not only kids but dogs too? Wow! Love all the pics! Thanks for sharing!

The Cisneros Family said...

How cute of Elias to be so excited about that book. How much was that thing anyway? That's a huge book...