.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Friday, February 5, 2010

Time to POP !




We are back here in TX and getting ready for me to pop at anytime now. I will be induced by Feb. 9th if I do not go into labor by then. I feel great for being this pregnant. It is amazing how different it can be with each child. I feel so blessed to have had a very easy time with this guy. Daddy will be flying in from Africa for the birth another huge blessing!! I thought I'd post my last pregnancy photos of how big I got with this not so little guy. Doctors are guessing he will weigh about 9lbs and I think they are right. I am at a whopping 181 lbs...but do feel like it is mostly baby and fluids. Well next time I post on here it should be with pictures of our new baby boy!! Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers for a safe delivery!!!

2 comments:

Andi said...

Kim you look great! Your belly button doesn't pop out!!! Mine doesn't either, it just stretches out and hurts! I will be praying for you guys! So exciting that in a few days you will have this new little guy! Can't wait to see pics!

Andi said...

For some reason my name came up as A...it's was me Andi who posted that last comment. : )