.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Tuesday, August 24, 2010

First Day Back to School





Well yesterday was the kids first day back to school and they did a great job with going to bed on time and getting up and ready for school. It is hard to think this will be miss Eliana's last year in elementary....they grow so fast. Mr. Elias is now in the 2nd grade and is excited to get back to learning. I was able to take both kids in and meet their teachers...both were very nice. The end of the day was a pain as I waited out in the heat for the bus for freaking 45 minutes...only to find out my kids were not on the bus. I then call the school to find out they are on another bus headed to my aunts house where we were living before. It then starts to pour down rain as I run around trying to locate my kids. They did finally make it home an hour late. I hope today goes a little better with getting them on the right bus.

No comments: