.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ethaniel's 1st Birthday Dinner At Olive Garden






Well we decided to take Mr.Tripp to our favorite family restaurant on his 1st Birthday. It was a little on the sad side not to have any family or friends around to celebrate with us on such a special day..worse was his daddy not being able to get home in time from Bratislava. However we made the most of it by going to the Olive Garden. All the kids ate very well and did a good job of behaving for me. When I asked the waiter to sing Happy Birthday he told me that corporate had banned the loud singing from the waitersdue to getting complaints...I thought how sad now we even miss out on his birthday song. Plus how sad that people are so mean that they have a problem with others celebrating a special event like a birthday. Well as I always do..I got my way and they sang Ethan the traditional Olive Garden Birthday song after all. We really missed you daddy :(








No comments: