.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Friday, April 1, 2011

Family Update

Well I usually just post pictures of my beautiful wonderful kids on the blog,but thought I'd give a little family update. We are thrilled to have the house pending after 6 long months of having it on the market. I must say it is very stressful to try to keep a picture perfect house and take care of 3 kids by myself. I dream of the day I can sit on the couch and watch the hubby and kids do all the cleaning...well a girl can dream! We have a closing date of May 3rd and then our wonderful buyer is going to allow us to rent the property until school lets out in Jun. This is such a huge blessing as we still have no word on where we are moving next..lol. I guess if we don't know by July I will be visiting different family members for extended stays until Philip gets word. We were told he should have orders by June. Please keep all of these matters in your prayers. I have decided not to stress and to just know that God is in control.Eliana and Elias are doing well they are getting excited that school is out in 8 weeks. I hope we can find some fun things to keep busy with until the move. Mr. Tripp is growing so fast and learning new things each day. He cracks us up all the time and is a really funny little guy. I am doing well and have joined up with a local Momsclub and plan to get very involved to stay busy with the baby. Philip is good and still very busy with work and his online classes. I can hear in his voice that he is very ready to get back home and start making up for lost time. I will be sure to post as soon as we get some solid word on our next duty station. We are at one year 4 months and still counting.

No comments: