.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Friday, November 14, 2008

Elias's 1st school play















Today we went to watch Elias's 1st school play at school. It was the little red hen...he was a mouse with cat ears....I guess they ran out of mouse ears. It was very funny and sweet to watch the little ones perform for us. I tried to take a little video but did not get much at all and I might have them out of order and the sound is all messed up...sorry. I still wanted to post to share. I plan to try to improve on taking video with my camera so I can post more short videos of the kids...enjoy.



1 comment:

The Cisneros Family said...

Im so glad you got your video to work... YAY! I like it when my friends finally catch on :)

Cute job Elias.