.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Sunday, November 16, 2008

Fear Factor Birthday Party

















































Well this weekend we had Miss Eliana's fear factor birthday to celebrate her turning 9. We had a blast grossing out the kids. There were two teams and we played around 8 really fun gross games. Andy had to join the boys team because they were one man short. I know he loved playing along...he is such a big kid. I had 2 teen age sisters just show up and offer to help me with anything I needed help with...I was thrilled. The weather was really nice and we just decorated up the garage. This was my 1st time to not have a really decorated up birthday party. Which was hard for me because I love to go all out with decorating. Saved me stress though...which was really cool because I have been tired lately. I must say my favorite was the sickening surprise at the very end. I took 2 diapers and melted tootsies rolls and chocolate pudding. The kids had to see who could lick the diaper the cleanest. We only had a few real gags...but no one threw up. Which thank God because I would most likely had ended up joining them. Well hope you can tell how much fun we had from the pictures. I hope to post some video as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool Party! I have to plan Lyrics party and I don't know where to begin. This is no an area I am gifted in.

Great Ticker!!!

Labour of Love said...

WOW! What a great party! I'm planning a Fear Factor Party for my two 9 year old munchkins...your photos were fabulous...what was the first game (first photo-was that a race with an egg or a donut eating contest?) Wonderful ideas that'll be a blast to use at the kiddos party...will post pics for sure...thank you again for sharing such a fun party! God Bless, Jo;)