.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year !!!























































We had a great time this new years! I thought it would pretty much be a stinker...but it was a great time. First I got lovely flowers...a late Birthday present"from my beautiful sister" thanks. She had expected them to arrive Christmas but they came new years eve. I loved getting them that day because it was a great start to a New Year. Then my hubby took me out for an early dinner...we got to take the kids and drop them off at the youth center. So it was a short early dinner date to Out Back. We always love a chance to go out to eat without the kiddos. Our good friends the Schlechtes had a mini party. We took the kids who mostly played video games with their good buddy Isaiah. We had fun playing a new game called Frockle. I of coarse won almost every game...I love to win! We all made it to 12 to ring in the New Year. We were by far the loudest crowd yelling and cheering in the streets. As a result of this evening however "Philip" is cut off from champagne. I had to do way to much care taking when we got home. No worries everyone we walked home. I hope everyone has a wonderful 2009. We have big plans for this year!!!

No comments: