.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My new project






So I have so been in need of a creative project. It has been driving me crazy not to have painted the house and decorate the way I normally get to do. So funny enough I am just killing time looking at our local garage sale website...it is like craigslist. I come across a ad for a cute little white dresser. So I click just to see it, because we don't need a dresser. I instead find a picture of a little white armoire...well we don't have that??? lol. So I automatically start to envision all the ways I can paint and fix up this armoire. I e-mail her and she calls right back..I tell her I will need to wait to come see it because my husband is at work until 5. We are down to one car(don't worry it's a blessing from God and a long story). So she gives me her address to come by later and funny enough she lives about 7 house down from me on the same street. So I was able to see it and pick it up all in one day! I feel this is going to be therapeutic for me. So here are the before pictures and I will post pictures as I go. It is going to be very funky and bold when I get done with it...I can't wait. I hope Eliana will want to join the fun in painting as this will be hers when it's finished. The other pictures are of Elias and his daddy borrowing are good friends truck to move it. Elias was crazy for this truck...and funny enough it is for sale. However Elias does not have an extra 9,000. The ice cream business just does not pay that well.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I wish I had your creativity! LOL! I still haven't even decorated my house because I have no vision! Be sure to post pics of when you are done! You would die if you came to my house..my walls are all white!!LOL!

The Cisneros Family said...

How cool that you have a project. Was the armoire a good price?