.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Monday, March 16, 2009

Time to get fit


I have decided it is time to get fit for the spring and summer months fast approaching...however I feel very under motivated. With me having all the issues with my knee and toes I feel like it is going to be impossible to get in shape. I could give at least 20 reasons why I feel it is hopeless. However I probably felt the same way back in Feb 07 when I joined the ladies gym back in Spring and I was about 150lbs and had never worked out really strictly. Most of you know that I lost 20lbs and had a pretty kick butt figure going on. Most importantly I was so very happy and proud of myself...wow I so miss that feeling more than being my ideal weight. I have got to get back to that place of feeling full of energy and healthy. I decided to write this post to remind myself that I can get there. I would really appreciate any prayers for me to get motivated to be strong again both mentally and physical. I plan to change my diet ASAP!! I will also incorporate mild exercise until my MRI on my knee, I don't want to screw it up even more. I have posted a picture of when I was fit as motivation. I will keep you posted to see if I do what I need to do!!

2 comments:

The Cisneros Family said...

I wish you luck AND will power against all that ice cream in your freezer! :)

Michelle said...

I just want you to know that even though we really don't know eachother, the pics I have seen of you over the past year I think are AMAZING! I honestly would kill for those long legs ( I'm 5'2) and killer body! But if you want to do more then you go girl!What problems are you having with your knees and toes? I'm sorry to hear that. Health problems are the worst! I totally can sympathize with that ! Good luck to you! Hope your knees and toes get better soon :)