.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Sunday, August 16, 2009

Tunisa

I wanted to post this neat video showing some about Tunisa. It looks amazing and I feel myself getting more excited. We are having the movers come pack us up on the 1st of Sept.. Then we head off to San Diego to take our car to be shipped. We will not see the car for about 2 months after we arrive. I am a bit on edge about flying that far as I have not been on a airplane for many years. The kids have NEVER been on a plane so it should be an interesting flight...lol. Right now I am just sitting around being lazy until hubby gets back from Germany next week. Then it is going to be go time..I hope It goes as smooth as it can. Thank God I have been very blessed to be feeling very well with this pregnancy.






1 comment:

Michelle said...

Holy cow! You are so brave! was just showing my kids this post and they were amazed! Will you have the baby there? Have you researched the difference of having a baby there? Will you still have your blog? Please keep us posted ! Can't wait to see where you are living and to hear about the amazing experience you will have there!