.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Tuesday, September 1, 2009

All Packed Up!

We are all packed up and will be leaving for San Diego to catch our flight and drop off the carto be shipped over. We will head out on Wed. afternoon because we still need to clean the house and get an inspection completed on the house.I will not miss Yuma for even a second, but will dearly miss the sweet and wonderful friends God blessed us with while we where stuck out in the desert. I hope and pray we get stationed together again..just somewhere a little nicer...lol. This week we made one of the hardest choices I have had to make in a very long time. We found our wonderful wiener dog Buster a new home. I was so sad and upset,we had him for 7years.I loved that dog far more than any other dog I have ever had. He was the best family dog you could ever hope for. However he was getting a little older and had major separation issues.I really worried he would not make such a long hard move to Africa. So we all prayed as a family to bring a family for pur sweet Mr. Buster. Against my will I posted a ad on craigslist and the same night we got a call from a very sweet family with 3 little girls. We meet them the next day and long story short Buster has a new home.God brought complete peace about this being the family,however it still hurts and I miss him dearly. I think I miss him even more than the kids. They seem to be doing really well about it.So now we just have Jewels the little wiener dog. We plan to take her with us on the plane however we are asking for big time prayer...the airlines is not going to put her on the plane if the weather is not cool enough. So we will be stuck and in a complete panic !!! Please pray for cool weather in San Diego Ca, and Dallas TX for Friday the 4th. I believe in the power of prayer and know God can make it snow if he wants. We will just settle for 85 degrees..lol. So please remember to prayer for the weather and for the trip in general. We are very excited just worried about some of the many task at hand. Well I guess I better get back to work. I will give a update if I get Internet access. God Bless :)P.S. Michelle I listened to your play list the entire time I blogged this post...thanks for the blessing. Really needed to hear it...brought such peace. :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

WOW! So glad my playlist brought you some peace! When I'm having a bad day, I turn it up and play it loud and I always feel better, or at least have more peace. I will pray that God makes it the perfect temp for Jewels to fly! I'm sure it would be very hard to have to lose another dog. Just want you to know how brave you are for moving to another country! I don't know that I could be so brave! I do feel in the end, it will be a blessing. just how God has blessed you with this pregnancy. i have been praying for your family that God keeps you safe duirng your flight and he gives you a peace once you get there. good luck on your appt. today! Hope baby is doing well and maybe you'll get to find out what it is ! Keep me posted!

The Cisneros Family said...

Yeah Yeah, I know all of this... Just post the sonogram! lol