.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Friday, September 25, 2009

Miss Eliana




I was editing my pictures on my camera and realized I had forgot to post the pictures of Eliana in her going back to school outfits. She is getting so very big now!! Luckily she still loves to play and act like a little girl. It would be nice if she would like to start taking more steps to taking care of her hair and such. However my sister reminded me the other day about how bad I was with taking care of myself or how I never wanted to really dress up. I was a big time Tom boy!! Then one day I started going the other direction. I have then stopped stressing about Eliana being a Tom Boy. She has way more style and girly grace than I ever had at her age...lol.

No comments: