.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Pictures Of Our New House






















Thought I would post some pictures of our new home away from home. It is a very beautiful house. I really like the style of the homes around here. We live in a newer construction area. They are still building on some lots. I think the house was built in 2000. I love seeing the different plants and trees. After being in the desert you can really learn to appreciate the beauty of nature. Some of the pictures I took on the ground but the ones that seem higher up are from our cute little bedroom balcony. I think we will enjoy this home very much and there is always room for guest of anyone wants to come visit. I will get pictures of the inside once we get it a little organized and decorated...so that should be in about a month or two.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

It's funny, i know your not a fan of "all white" and that's exactly what your house is! lol...but knowing you you'll have that inside all decked out beautifully! It looks very tropical! Like somewhere you'd go on vacation!Me , personally, I like all white..lol!

Michelle said...

I just was looking more closely at your pics..and is that the ocean I see????