.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Sunday, September 20, 2009

12 Year Anniversary



















Today is our 12th anniversary!!! I woke up to a lovely breakfast and flowers. The kids made me some cards and Philip showered me with affection. We were going to go spend the day at a nice resort at the beach however it rained...so we are taking a rain check. I think we will try for next weekend. We are so limited without having our own car. We really are dying to go on some mini trips around the area. I can't decide if we should head to Italy before the baby or after. I think we will most likely go prior. For today ...will we will just celebrate in the fact that we have made it through 12 years of marriage and have 2 wonderful kids to show for as well as a baby boy on the way!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Congrats, KIm! We have been married 12 years as well..going on 13 this Valentines day! So jealous you get to go to Italy!!! How far a trip is it? Do you have any names for the baby?