.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Sunday, June 20, 2010

Car Seat



I bought a new car seat for Ethaniel and he seems to love it...however it really cost a pretty penny so I have not installed it or made a final decision. I was going to buy a Britax because that is what most of my family and friends have purchased after hour and hours of research. I last had a Britax with Elias and was not completely thrilled for the amount of money it cost...so I wanted to look at a new brand and so I bought him a Recaro. It has good reviews. I hate making these hard choices...the research and I don't even get to try to place it in my Jeep to see if it will work well in our car because it is in Africa...lol. This past year has been such a challenge on every level!!! However I think Ethaniel looks adorable in it and well the blue matches his eyes...that matters right???

No comments: