.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Time to catch up!

















Well it has been a while since I have had the computer so I have lots of cute little random pictures to post. I plan to try to find the time to blog and fill everyone in on what is new with our family. We are still no closer to knowing what is going on with getting our entire family back together again. It is crazy that we have been back to the states already 6 months. Ethaniel is now 4 months old and it has been so hard to watch him grow without his daddy. Andy was there every step of the way with Eliana and Elias and I know this has got to be very painful for him being stuck in Africa so far from all of his kiddos. Please keep us in your prayers!! I will post some pictures of our new house that we are hoping to sell very soon...lol.

No comments: