.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Sunday, January 2, 2011

Pictures From November that I forgot


































Well I guess I really need to get these pictures of mine organized as I thought I'd posted all the pictures I took in November but just found more. We had my niece came stay with us for a week and the girls had a great time time together. Most of the other pictures are of the kids just being cute around the house. Wow I can not get over how fast the months are flying by. Ethaniel will be a year in Feb. and it has been a year this month since we came back from Africa. Well hope everyone has a wonderful New Year and I know 2011 is going to bring some much needed joy to our family. It is such a blessing to know that our family will be all together very soon.

No comments: