.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Saturday, January 29, 2011

Skating Rink


















































Well as a reward for the kids making straight A's I took them to the Skating Rink on what I thought was Christian music night. However they had not updated there website and once inside we realized it was teen night...oh joy! The music was not what I cared to have the kids subjected too but we stayed and had a good time. Eliana has only been skating like 4 times prior and this was Elias's very 1st time to try and skate. He was a little moody in the beginning because he fell down like 2 times...which I tried to explain was awesome for his 1st time..he did not seem to care..lol. Then a really nice boy working there gave him a pep talk and after that he did great. I really think he only fell like 4 times top the entire night. It was funny to be back at the skating rink on a Friday night that is what I use to do back home every single weekend from the age of 9-13. It really made me realize how fast my life is going by..oh well I just hope we can go more with the kiddos because they had a really great time. We will however need to be sure to bring thicker hig socks for the kids because Elias got a really big blister.

No comments: