.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Saturday, July 7, 2007

Back From Camp




Well not to much took place today except getting Eliana from summer camp. She had a great time and made friends. They went horse back riding,fishing(Eliana caught 4 fish)swimming...and much more. Next year I think she will go the full 6 days because she had lots of fun....now I just need to find a summer camp for Elias! LOL.

P.S. Elias is going through the I want to dress myself stage. Well It is hard but I know he needs to be able to express himself...so I turn the other cheek. We made his shirt as a fun little art project and the really shiny cowboy boots are rain boots. That's why they are so darn shiny. Yee-haw only in Texas.

1 comment:

The Cisneros Family said...

Ahhh, that's neat that you let him dress himself. GOOD FOR YOU!!! He is so cute. Im glad Elianna had a great time.