.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Thursday, July 5, 2007

Kids to good to be true


Today was the day I went and watched the kids for my babysitting co-op group. Well I was there for 5 hours and these kids were beyond good. It was almost strange to be around. They were so quite and did not try anything to push my buttons. It made me feel like my kids must be really crazy and out of control. Why are some kids so well behaved while others test you ever way they can? I would really like to know this moms secret if she has one. Or maybe it is really just all about the personality of the kids. I hope and pray one day my kids and home could be that calm. After that we came home I passed out on the couch...got up rushed off to the gym and got in a little workout time. Got home ate some food and then decided to cut Elias's pants and jeans into to shorts,to get more use out of them. In doing so I made our little puppy a very cute denim dress. As you can see from the picture she is pretty darn cute in her little dress. Well maybe tomorrow there will be more excitement in my blog writings. We shall see what comes of that.

No comments: