.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Monday, October 20, 2008

Elias gets a sweet new ride...





I feel so lucky! Elias has been wanting a power wheels for a long time now. However we did not want to spend the $200-$300 that this toys cost. So I have been waiting to find one for sale used. Well they get taken up super fast. I just happen to find one on craigslist that said it was not working but we could have for free. I called immediately and felt like I won the lottery when they said I could come get it. So we went to go get it without knowing what we were even getting. Elias feel in love at 1st sight of the dirty old red motorcycle. On the way home we bought a new battery came home and gave the bike a bath. It was missing stickers so I told Elias I'd detail it with his name. He thought that was so cool. We went for a test drive and all I have to say is Andy is so going to have to teach him how to drive...he was a little mad man on wheels.

No comments: