.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Thursday, October 23, 2008

Our little girl is becoming a young lady :(







Wow Eliana is growing way fast. It is so hard for me and her dad to think that she will be turning 9 on Nov.18th. Eliana is such a wonderful reader...the teacher says she is above grade level. She always has her nose in a book. We of coarse are thrilled she loves to read so much! Eliana loves science as well. I really wonder where she gets her love for this subject. It is funny all the things she teaches me and her brother everyday. We are going to take her to Disneyland for her birthday this year. we had a blast when we went to Disney world back in April. I plan to give her a small birthday party before we take off. I will be sure to post pictures of both events.

No comments: