.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Sunday, October 19, 2008

Halloween Events 08












I wanted to post some pictures of me and Andy's night out. We went to a costume party at the military club on Friday. I had fun putting together our costumes. I got everything for a super cheap deal at Good Will. We got lots of complements on how cute we looked. It was good to have a night out with my hubby...we always have so much fun together. Then we took the kids to a old fashion Halloween festival on Saturday.They had fun playing little carnival games. There was a haunted house but the kids were chicken...me and daddy were bummed we didn't get to go check it out. The kids danced to the Monster mash till they crashed. Overall it was a great family time together.

No comments: