.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Thursday, July 15, 2010

My 1st Decorated Wall














I have almost finished painting the areas of the house that I wanted to paint. I still have nothing decorated because my stuff is still not here from Africa. I plan to decorate with some of my home decor but not much as we are going to put the house on the market in Oct. I did however decorate this wall with these cute little canvas from Hobby Lobby. I think it turned out cute and was a good idea for the over sized wall. For some reason they look crooked in the picture but not when you are in front of them or I straightened them after the picture was taken...lol. I will post more pictures of the house after I get all the painting finished.

No comments: