.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Thursday, July 1, 2010

Our House















Well crazy enough I have not even posted one picture of our new house we bought back in May. I thought I'd show what the front of the house looks like..I have been working really hard to keep my grass green. I have been really busy with painting and I am almost done....thank God. Looking at the before pictures of the house really makes me see how great the painting is turning out. The gold paint in the pictures was painted over and the fireplace had more color added to the slate. I almost didn't get the house because I thought the fireplace was so ugly...lol. It is much nicer now. I will post pictures soon .Andy is coming in 2 weeks and will be helping me finish up the rest. I hope we don't have to spend to much time working on the house while he is in town. We have however decided to put the house on the market in Nov. so the work needs to get finished. It will be in God's hands to get it sold and us not loose on the deal. We really do not want to rent as we will not be in the states and this will make dealing with renters even more of a challenge. The other pictures are before pictures the realtor took of the house before I painted and moved in. The house is very empty due to the fact that my stuff has yet to arrive from Africa. Once it gets here I plan to only unpack a few things...crazy I know...lol.

No comments: