.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Saturday, July 31, 2010

Tons Of Pictures




































I have been taking a ton of pictures lately and wanted to share some of my favorites. The kids are having a really great time with their daddy. It stinks that he will be heading back to Africa in just 8 days. We will miss him like crazy!! Andy helped me finish the painting!!!! Amen :) I also had him help me fix up the yard a little by moving around some plants. We have tried to really just stick to family time and a whole lot of fun. We took the kids to do so many fun things around town and made some fun memories. I will be able to update the blog with more pictures after he heads out. I will want something to do to keep busy...

No comments: