.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Boxes are Unpacked





























Well I unpacked all 107 boxes that they shipped all the way from Africa. It took me 2 days of non-stop going but it is nice to be done with. Thankfully my mom was here and took care of Ethaniel while I got it all done.It was hard knowing we are hopefully getting it all packed back up in less than 2 months...lol. I just thank God we are not pack rats or my life would stink even more with all these moves. There are some things missing but nothing I can't live without or I can't think of it right now. We did have some damage to Eliana';s bedding it is torn and looks somewhat burned. The other thing was our TV projector. I think for all the way from Africa we are pretty lucky. I just wish so bad it had not taken over 4 months to get our stuff. The kids are so happy to have their toys and rooms set up. I took a few pictures of the house,but they are turning out really dark. I hope to get some much better pictures before I list the house in October.

No comments: