.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Friday, September 10, 2010

Ethaniel is now 7 months

















Our little guy is growing way too fast. I have been having a blast with him. Ethaniel is so funny and loving. It has been so nice to be blessed with a baby!! I love that this time I know to appreciate every second with him. I wanted to post some pictures showing him getting all ready to crawl and playing. He is now crawling pretty good I bought a giant play pen to put him in to keep him safe while I get things done around the house it is coming in the mail. I didn't care to invest a lot of money in baby proofing the house for only 2 months. I figure I can take the play pen with us when we move to help keep him safe at our new place. I hope he does not mind doing 2 months in the pen...lol. The Elmo he is so crazy about is the one Elias had as a baby. It was very sweet because Elias bought it to Africa just for the baby. I only allowed them to bring 6 stuff animals and he thought of his brother...too cute! P.S. The wig was just a joke now worries about it being a cross dressing issue.

No comments: