.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Update on my big boy!














Well I can not get over how one day the baby is on the blanket playing with their toys and the next day they are all over the house getting into everything. We are having fun trying to keep up with this little one and make sure he is safe. The playpen he got is a real life saver for me getting things done and making sure he is okay. We are starting to have a few bumps here and there now that he is pulling up and standing on different things around the house. He loves to try to eat his baby bed as well as chew on his brother and sister...lol. The teething has been really rough for him lately. I just hope he can stop growing so fast...but I won't hold my breath. We are just going to enjoy him every step of the way!!

No comments: