.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Monday, October 11, 2010

October Random Pictures































I had to post just a big bunch of mixed random pictures because if I tried to write about each one it would take me forever. We are putting the house on the market in the next week and I know that is going to keep me pretty busy. We are still hoping to be all together as a family very soon. The kids are great all A's and B's for Elias and Eliana. They both love school but wish it would start around 10a.m. I must agree it seems to make more sense to me as well...lol. Ethan is now 8 months and is starting to do all kinds of new things. He loves to try to unplug the TV and chew on my camera and computer cords. I tell him No No and he just looks and laughs every time. We are expanding the types of baby foods he is eating and I think he is finally over his milk allergy...yippee!! We are all pretty excited for Halloween to come around as the kids have really cute matching costumes. I think I might even take them to a studio to try to get a good picture...will see. I prefer the pumpkin patch but it is still so stinking hot here. Today the kids played outside in their swim suits and washed my car while I worked on the yard. I will be posting updates on our move and such as things become more solid. P.S. I am fully aware of the fact that I take way to many pictures of Ethaniel...but I just can't help it he is so darn cute!!!

No comments: