.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pumpkin Patch
























I took the kids to try to get photos at the pumpkin patch. Well that did not go as planned...lol. First I went to early and then the sun was setting right as i was trying to take the pictures. Ethaniel was sick with allergies and hot wrapped up in his warm fleece costume in 80 degree weather. Eliana did a great job trying to help me get just one good picture of all 3. I know it is impossible to get them all to look at the same time with great smiles...but Ethaniel was not going to let me take a picture of him at all cost. I did manage to get a few decent pictures after trying for an hour or so. I hope to try to get better ones of them all dressed up on Halloween night. Hopefully we will be much happier and allergy free.

No comments: