.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Picture Day
























Well the other day was picture day at school so the kids got dressed up a little and I took some photos of them before they headed off for school. I really am starting to freak out that my kids are growing up so fast. It has been such a huge blessing to have these 3 beautiful children in my life. Each day is crazy and hectic with non stop work but I would not trade it for anything. I hope Philip can soon be apart of all the fun around here. We officially have the house on the market,so please pray that God will bring buyers. In this market it will be very hard to sell...but all things are possible with God. He sold our last house to the only person who came to look at it while it was on the market. He knew exactly how it would all work out. I know he will have his hand over this house as well. We just need to get back together as a family!I hope to be taking the Halloween pumpkin patch pictures today after school. I am worried about going around any hay as it seems Ethan has really bad allergies. I am trying to monitor his cough as we do not have insurance for him until Nov.1st. I just hate the idea of spending $150.00 just so the doctor can say give him over the counter allergy meds. However after the 1st he will be going to the doctor for every little thing I can think of. So please keep him getting better in your prayers. My worst thought is that it might be the dog. They say it is so hard to figure out if that is the cause. We are super in love with the dog and getting rid of her will be beyond heartbreaking for the kids as well as me.

No comments: