.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Monday, November 29, 2010

Pictures from Eliana's Party
























































We had a really fun low key party with just 7 girls here at the house. It was great not going crazy getting everything ready. I did barely any decorating and put no stress on myself to pull off some great production like I do every year...lol. I really think all the girls had a great time just having a good old fashion party with fun games. I have posted some video of them dancing up a storm on the Wii as well as the chubby bunny game. I got really sick watching the girls play this game...Eliana won with 7 marshmallows. The socks in the dark game was really funny as well. I then gave the girls the socks as their party gifts. Eliana said she loved her party which makes me very happy!!! I also wanted to post the pictures of her new American Just like me Doll which we bought her this year as her birthday gift.

No comments: