.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Monday, November 1, 2010

Trick or Treat






















We had a wonderful Halloween and Ethaniel enjoyed sleeping as we walked for about 2hrs door to door. The weather was beautiful and the kids had a great time! We have a tradition to dump out our candy bags and have the kids take their pictures to show off their candy treasures...we started with Eliana her very 1st Halloween. They seem to always be my favorite pictures every year! I even got into Halloween and put together a Hippie costume before we left. I didn't really go with star wars they are from a galaxy far away and well I was just far out man...lol. My Hendrix shirt was given to Elias from a garage sale..the kids were like who is that?? I was trying to explain Elias was like I thought that was Jimmy Carter..lol.

No comments: