.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Thursday, November 4, 2010

Update on whats new with us!















Well really not much is new here but I did want to share the wonderful news that the kids made straight A's on their report card. We are very proud of them to be able to have pulled this off. Both of them have been very stressed and sad about us being apart from Andy for so long. I really feel very blessed that they were able to return back to the same school they had been enrolled in when we lived here a few years back. The teachers they got this year are the best and have done an excellent job with them. The kids had miss match day at school that explains the picture where they are dressed very strange..lol. We have only had 2 people come look at the house...which stinks. however we are just going to trust that God will get it sold when the time is right.Ethaniel is well over 20 lbs and will be 9 months old on the 8th. I can not get over how fast he is growing and changing. He spends most days trying very hard to walk and balance himself. We have started giving him solid foods but he is still really into nursing..lol. I have never heard of a baby this age nursing as much as he does. It is going to be very hard to wean him off the breast. The dog is really becoming apart of our family..she adorable and very playful. However she is a real stinker at times and does things her way..not mine. I have been working hard to get my hair back red and it is finally starting to stay red longer. I feel like I look so much happier with the red hair...now if I could just look less sleepy.

No comments: