.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Friday, May 11, 2007

Happy Mother's Day


Well I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Mother's Day before it is here and gone. I know this is going to be a great one for me. No big plans but I will get to share it with my 2 wonderful babies. I feel so blessed that God has given me the gift of these two little great people. Andy was very sweet he had me fresh flowers sent over from Iraq. Well they did not come all the way from Iraq...but it is still cool that he could even pull off sending flowers. He has not bought me flowers in so long so they are very sweet.If you are wondering why he has not gotten flowers in so long...it has alot to do with my complaining about the cost. So he just completely stopped. So lesson learned make sure you really want your husband to not put fourth the effort if you nag and complain when they give you a gift. Oh well that was the old me. The new me took time to stop and smell the roses. I don't care what they cost this time because they are worth every penny. They made me feel very loved today!

No comments: