.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Legoland Trip

















We had a great time at Legoland. It was kind of cold and rainy but worked out great. There was absolutely no wait for the rides so we were able to get it all done. I highly recommend this theme park if you have little kiddos. Some adults may get bored as there is no thrill rides at all!! I however loved that Elias was not scared to ride any of the rides. We hope to go back one more time before we leave the AZ/CA area. I posted some of my favorite pictures but the slide show has more. of the memories from the trip. It was a really fun family time for me with the kids.

1 comment:

The Cisneros Family said...

Those pictures are great! It looks like yall had fun.