.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Marines Silent Drill Platoon











So today we got to go take the kids to see the silent drill platoon along with the Marine Corp band. It was cool to see them perform. Elias got a really cool poster and enjoyed the band. Eliana was a little less thrilled and seemed to be bored early on. Overall it was a good family time,however but the Yuma sun got us all a little hot and sweaty!! It was just a friendly reminder of the summer that is fast approaching.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi Kim,

I know you don't know me..I'm a friend of Tiffani's through Sensaria. Via Tiffani's blog I have been checking out your's so I feel like I know you! LOL!

If it is ok with you, I'd like to follow your blog?

Thanks..Michelle :)
Oh, and ofcourse you can check mine out too so it doesn't seem like I'm a stalker!