.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Chewbacca Pics







I ordered Elias a Chewbacca shirt from Old Navy because he is really into starwars right now. He was so thrilled the day it came in the mail...however when we pulled it out of the package it was HUGE...I told Philip I bet this would fit you. So to be funny he tried it on and even though it was snug... it fit. I then ordered Elias another xs hoping a xxl would not come. We lucked out and he got a perfect fit this time. I think they look so cute in their matching Chewbacca shirts and Elias thinks it is super neat to match daddy. Philip is such a great sport for his little guy!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Cute! To think, soon you'll have another little man to buy a matching shirt for!