.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Thursday, October 8, 2009

Shopping Online-Creative Project


Well I have done more online shopping in this last month than I have done in my entire life...no kidding. I do not like it at all !!! I know it can be a pain going from store to store to find that perffect new (whatever you need). However you should rejoice in the wonderful pleasure of finding the right deal,checking out the color and quality, size and all the wonderful things online shopping does not allow. Well that being said I have decided to take on a little creative project on. I had to buy bedding for the bed here...so I have decided to try to somewhat decorate my room. I can't paint or go all out...but still think adding some color and candles will be a great thing. I need somewhere to feel relaxed and so the plan is to create a romantic/relaxing room. This will be so nice as all the furniture that comes in the house reminds me of a Hotel Lobby and I don't mean the kind you really feel happy to stay at. I will take before and after pictures. I wanted to post a picture of the bedding I just ordred. I sure hope the 3 hrs of computer research pays off...lol.

No comments: