.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Update on Pregnancy


First I would just like to thank everyone who prayed for me and the baby! Looks like our prayers have been answered again. I have been off bed rest for a week now with no problems as well as the medication to stop the contractions. I have felt really good without any problems...other than starting to feel really big..lol. My doctor told me he thought my placenta had moved up and I was no longer a concern for a c-section. He sent us to get a 3-d ultra sound to get a better idea as to how it was laying exactly. The ultrasound technician also confirmed the good news. It was so funny because we had no idea how to communicate so we had the driver come in during the ultrasound and translate. It was kinda weird having him in there...but thank God he was willing. It was so neat how we all were just amazed to see the baby in such detail. He was very active and loves to move his hands a lot. They took some great pictures of his sweet little face. It looks like he will be looking just like big sis and his big bro. The nose looked just the same and so did other features of his face. I will be getting a video and will try to post it to the blog. So as of now I plan to stay in Tunis to have the baby unless in the next 5 weeks there is concern with the pregnancy. My sister will be having her little boy in 6 weeks and then I will only have 10 weeks to my due date. I still think I might not go all the way to the due date...but do not think I will have the baby too early either. I guess only time will tell. I just need to get busy now and talk with the other women who have given birth here in Tunis and tour the hospital.

1 comment:

The Cisneros Family said...

You are getting bigger! Can't wait to see the pictures and/or video of your little boy.