.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Friday, November 13, 2009

Halloween 2009



















































































































































































































Well we have been without the Internet for almost 2 weeks...so I have a lot of posting to catch up on as well as make phone calls back to the states. I wanted to get the pictures from Halloween posted.Sorry they are out of sequence...I put them from end to begining. We had a really nice and simple Halloween this year. The kids school had a old fashion school carnival with games and such. The American embassy put on a trunker treat for the kids. This was our very 1st trunk or treat...we tried to decorate the car with the little we had to work with. The kids cut out paper pumpkin,bats and ghost. We used some trash bags and glow sticks. I think the kids were pretty proud of how it turned out. Philip cut me out a little pumpkin face for my preggo belly. It was pretty funny! I hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween!

No comments: