.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Saturday, April 18, 2009

The 80's are back


I love how the 80's fashion is back in style. The neon colors and all the funky big jewelry. I hate that I am too old to be wearing all the cool 80's stuff....life can be so unfair. So I guess I will just have to have fun dressing Eliana in the 80's style. Philip told me yesterday that some younger guy he works with is special ordering some Reebok pump shoes...does anyone remember them from way back in the day?? I totally thought they were so cool remember the little thing on the tongue of the shoe you would pump up with air...did it really even do anything? I just hope the big bangs come back...lol

1 comment:

Michelle said...

HAHA! Yes, I remember those Reebok's! My fave's were my Hot pink and black L.a. Gear's! With black AND pink shoe laces of course! I totally had the big bangs! My husband just said the other night when he heard some song from A-Ha :" That was back when music was good". I told him he is sounding like an old man that is starting to make fun of all the " younger " folk's music ! LOL!