.

Our Life is Blessed

Praise To God Comes Naturally When You Count Your Blessings.



Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Short Hair



I feel silly about blogging about my hair yet again...but not much more on my mind right now. There are so many things just up in the air. My good friend summed it up pretty well the other day"she said it's like I'm living on hold waiting to see whats coming down the road. Which is true..I have finally just had to give it all over to God because the trying to make plans for the future and the worry of which country we will be "maybe moving" to in Sept. is just to much!!!! So for now I will just worry about my hair...lol. I so want to cut it all off...there is good reason to do this. It is super hot here in the 100's so less hair the cooler I stay. I want to go back red...but need healthy hair to dye. So what am I so scared for? It's not like am on Americas next top model or anything. I wanted to post pictures of the hair style I think I will be going with...let me know what you think? Unless you think long hair looks best...lol just kidding. i think however I will go even a little shorter in the front,but not much shorter.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Have you ever had hair that short before? Will it take more time to style ( flat iron) because of all the piecy layers? I do think you have the face and physique to pull it off! I say if you want to do it, then go for it! So, you don't know where you'll be moving to next? What are the choices? You are so brave to have to move so any times! And here I sit complaining about my measly small town we moved to! You were right to give it to God. Like the Bible says, can you add even a single minute to your life by worrying? NO! So just enjoy the place you are in right now and feel confident in the fact that your God knows exactly what his plans are for you..they are to prosper you..not harm you. Trust in him!

Stacy said...

I think the haircut is really cute!! I do question the red together with that hairstyle. I can see it either light blonde or really dark. Not sure about anything in between. You decide because your hair always looks cute even if you don't think so.

I know how you feel about the moving thing. We only have 1 year left here and I wonder where we are going next. I sure hope our house sells.

Thanks for sharing my favorite verse Michelle! Jeremiah 29:11!